This glossy red vessel is the 1986 Cigarette 36 Mirage. This boat is incredibly unique as she was used by the secret service during President George H. W. Bush's administration. She has since been kept on a lift at Fort Loudon Marina in Lenoir City, TN.
The highlight of the boat, her newer Mercruiser 502 EFI engines, with 500 hp each and a ton of additional features. Her engine specifications are listed below:
- 1999 Bravo 1 outdrives with drive showers installed May 2012 with 4 blade stainless steel props
- Full IMCO hydraulic steering
- Stainless Bravo tie bar on drives
- Seastar 2.4 helm pump and hydraulics
- Dual water seperator filters
- RACOR 10 Micron (second filter)
- Quick-change oil change hoses
- High performance stainless marine aluminum exhaust manifolds with thru transom extra long stainless steel
- Wet risers with shotgun dash selectable silencers
- No rubber hoses in exhaust system
- High performance crane roller cams
- Crane roller rocker arms, springs, and retainers
- Inconel intake valves
- Stainless steel exhaust valves
- ECM re-mapped
- Four 1100 CCA deep cycle batteries with 120 amp reserve per battery (NEW 2019)
- Battery Charger
- 30 amp Shore Power
- Automatic Halon fire extinguisher
- Gaffrig gauges
- Mercury Zero Effort controls, throttles, and shifters
- Mercury Racing K planes 280S super heavy duty trim tabs
- Refrigerator (2006)
- Bimini top w/ full isinglass canvas enclosure
- Boarding ladder
- Stereo with subwoofer
- Dual 125-gallon fuel tanks (Aluminum)
Her cabin has enough room to sleep up to 2 people. There is plenty of storage on board.
A tri-axle trailer with surge brakes and her Poly 12,500 lb lift with dual controls are included. The brakes on the trailer will need to be replaced. The lift is in good shape.
Please call or email for more details.