This 65' commercial push boat was built in 1929 for the corp of engineers.
Originally a paddle wheel boat, by the mid 1950's it was converted to props.
She is a documented vessel featuring hydraulic steering, an electric oven, and crew sleeping quarters.
Powered by twin 6-71 engines: Detroit (port) & Grey Marine (starboard) 3 to 1 gear ratio
There is also two Detroit generators: one is a 271 @1200 RPM (running) & the other is a 3-53 @ 1200 RPM (not running).
Located in Knoxville, TN by appointment only.